about the committee
Good Wolf is forming a Scientific Advisory Committee (GWSAC) to support our work translating, teaching and applying insights from neuroscience.
We invite interested neuroscientists and graduate students of neuroscience to apply to join this committee. In addition to providing credibility and support for Good Wolf’s work, there will be opportunities for GWSAC members to:
- Participate in regular virtual meetings of the GWSAC.
- Identify salient neuroscience findings for Good Wolf activities.
- Contribute content such as blog posts and reviews of key articles, to be published on the Good Wolf website and social media channels.
- Advise on curriculum, analyze and interpret literature.
- Review content to assure accuracy and clarity of communications.
- Teach neuroscience to non-scientists, either virtually or in a local community, using content developed in cooperation with Good Wolf staff.
- Engage in Good Wolf public policy working groups.
- Recommend other neuroscientists to join us in this work.